Periodontics & Implantology
Director And Head, Department Of Dentistry,
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Mohali (Chandigarh)
Ambitious Qualified Dentist with excellent organisational & interpersonal skills. Having had extensive experienc in periodontics, implant dentistry and implant prosthodontics. After graduating in 2002, from govt dental college Patiala he cleared Australian Dental Council (ADC) Examination for Recognition and Licensing in Australia in 2004. Further Post Graduated (M.D.S) in Periodontics And Oral Implantology and worked with reputed Dental Institutes & Opinion Leaders in world of dentistry.
Director & Head, Department of Dentistry
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Mohali | Max Hospital
Oct 2015 – Present
Head & Senior Consultant, Dentistry
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Mohali | Max Hospital
Sep 2011 – Oct 2015
Dentist(M.D.S) Working As Senior Resident
Government Medical College And Hospital, Chandigarh
Aug 2008 – Aug 2011
M.D.S Dentistry (Periodontics And Implantology)
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences ( 2005 – 2008 )
Government Dental College And Hospital, Patiala ( 1997 – 2002 )
CERTIFICATION & COURSES
- Implantology Course including Surgical And Prosthetic Training With Multiple Implant Systems – 1 year mukha BANGALORE-2004
- Advanced Prosthetics Including Implant Prosthodontics & Crown and Bridge.
- DSD (Digital Smile Designing) from Christian Coachman
- Advanced Implantology In New York. – NOBEL BIOCARE
- Post graduate certification on “All On 4” – Prof Paulo Malo
- Advanced diploma from Miami Medical And Research Institute In Implant Dentistry, Lisbon Portugal
- Advanved implantology and fast and fixed protocol training – Bredent Headquartes , Germany.
- Advanced prosthetics – Immediate restorations and physiological prosthetics – Bredent Germany
- Fellowship in Oral Implantology From International Academy Of Oral Implantology
- Trained with ITI curriculum from university Of Hong Kong
- Mastership in Oral Implantology from dace (New York University)</li
- He is Chief Mentor – Course Director and faculty of recognised courses in Dental Implantology under MIME (Max Institute of Medical Excellence) since 2014
- Keynote speaker at various national and international forums
He has presented various papers and posters at national and international conferences along with publications and contributions in various journals and books. His publications include his interests in diverse treatment modalities in dentistry and include studies and exceptional clinical work in fields of-
- Dental implantology- various treatment modalities and management of complications
- Special need dentistry
- Dental management of patients with complicated medical problems
- Dental needs and care for elderly
- Good clinical practice – code and ethics
CREDENTIALS & SKILLS
Dr. Malik combines education, experience and places his patients’ comfort and satisfaction above all else. He has established a new approach to dentistry in the region with his concept of dental treatment under special clinics as-
HOSPITAL BASED DENTISTRY
Highly specialised dental services for patients that are severely medically compromised or apprehensive or uncontrollable children and special need group- physically and mentally challenged. These procedures are done under complete medical supervision and mostly under sedation and general anaesthesia.
All SPECIALITY based treatments
DENTAL VISAGE – DSD (DIGITAL SMILE DESIGNING )
Personality based smile designing and esthetic needs.
Quick and faster treatment plans in minimum time.
He has extensive experience in treating Gum And Bone Diseases with command on Surgical Techniques including bone and soft tissue grafting along with gingival esthetics. Apart from focusing on Specialty Practice and Oral Implantology, Dr. Malik has keen interest in General Dental Practice and has world renowned Certified Advanced Courses and Expertise in Dental Implantology, Dental Lasers, Esthetic/Cosmetic Dentistry, Rotary Endodontics And Prosthodontics from pioneers in respective fields. He is involved with and has special interest in dental treatment planning of Geriatric/Elderly and Special Need/Differently Abled patient group (children and adults).
His focus is to work on Principle Of Evidence Based Decision Making following all work ethics and Multidisciplinary Approach. He and his highly trained staff take the time to personalise the dental experience taking the fear and intimidation out of dentistry. He has incorporated state of art international standards into his dental practice and has ensured that he continues to expand his expertise and knowledge by attending various advanced courses and conferences and be updated with all current and future technologies thus offering his patients the best all round care.
Dr. Malik ,strives for balance in professional and personal life and feels it important to priortise for better focus and quality in both spheres.With travelling and food being his passion, he loves to have his favourite ambient music playing around- whether work or home. His outlook is cosmopoliton with respect of all cultures and envirionment. He belives in living live to fullest with love, compassion and respect for all.
⚈ COMMADORE J K GUPTA PERIO AWARD
Best National Case Report
⚈ INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OF DENTIST