Dr. Arshia is working as a Senior resident in Max Superspeciality Hospital, Mohali. She has completed her BDS from H.S.J Institute Of Dental Sciences, Chandigarh (2013). Further she did her MDS in Conservative and Endodontics from Surendera Dental College, Rajasthan. (2017).
WORK EXPERIENCE AND AREA OF SPECIALIZATION
After completing her post graduation she worked as an Endodontist at a private dental clinic in Chandigarh and as a Consulting dentist at local clinics for 1.5 year.
She has been a part of Max Super Specialty Hospital, Mohali since considerable amount of time.
She is diligent and self-motivated with strong time management skills, having in-depth knowledge of her Speciality and dexterity to provide competitive performance.
Her area of interest includes treatment modalities such as:
- painless root canal procedures,
- laser assisted root canal treatment,
- tooth colored restorations,
- teeth whitening,
- all ceramic crowns and bridges,
- simple and complex restorations,
- complex root canal procedures
- retreatment of failed root canal treatments
- management of any complications occurring during such procedures such as tooth and root perforations
- retrieval of fractured instruments
- Post and cores
- Single sitting root canals
- Rotary endodontics
- Ultrasonic assisted instrument retrieval
- Perforation managements
- Curved and calcified canals
- Apicoectomy and retrograde fillings
- Management of broken and avulsed teeth
As a part of Dr. Malik ‘s team she has been extensively trained with basic implantology and full mouth rehabilitation especially root canal treatments under general anesthesia for special need patient group.
She has presented many paper and posters in national and international conferences and conventions and awarded best paper presentation in 30th IACDE & 23rd IES National Conference, Amritsar. She has participated actively in multiple dental /health camps and worked diligently towards increasing awareness of dental health in people.
- laser dentistry,
- crowns and bridge work
- smile makeovers.
She has her cases and researches published in leading national and international journals. Her thesis dissertation was based on effect of different finishing and polishing systems on surface roughness of four esthetic restorative materials – giomer, compomer and two composite resins which was a profilometric analysis.
Her Library Dissertation was on Recent Advances in Smile Design.