Graduated from DAV Centenary Dental College & Hospital, Yamuna Nagar under Kurukshetra University followed by one-year internship training Dr. Ramesh Ram Fry strives for higher education, good quality work, Sincerity and commitment to profession and society. With special interest in management of Maxillofacial Injuries and Dental Implants , he completed his Masters in Dental Surgery (MDS) in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery from DAV Centenary Dental College and Hospital, Yamuna Nagar under Kurukshetra University awarded in October 2002
Accreditations & Achievements
- Recipient of four year undergraduate scholarship for consecutive years 93-97, ($9,500) based on motivation and financial need (Presented to a US Department of State Employees Association), Essay Writing held every year in Oakton, Virginia, USA.
- Awarded Pierre Fauchard Academy Student Undergraduate Certificate of Merit for the year 1998 and cash award of Rs.2000 (Selection Based on academics, sports, cultural, social and contribution to the dental literature/research etc.)
- Participated in an Essay Writing Competition conducted by Lousied AcCarren Herring Foundation, USA which was highly appreciated by the foundation.
- Sports Club Captain (1997-1998)
- Best Athlete of the Year (1996-1997).
- Chairing Brig. S. C. Anand Oration in the Joint Conference of AOMSI, Haryana State Chapter held at Faridabad on 23rd-24th September 2017.
- Delivered a Keynote lecture in the Joint Conference of AOMSI, Delhi NCR State Chapter & Haryana State Chapter of AOMSI held at Faridabad on 23rd-24th September 2017.
- Scientific Chairperson in 21st Mid-Term Conference & 7th PG Convention of Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons of India at Chandigarh Panchkula from 6th-8th April 2017.
Scientific Paper Presentation:
- Pleomorphic Adenoma of Parotid Gland-A Case Report in 25th Annual National Conferences of Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons of India (Chandigarh) from 13th January through 16th January, 2000.
- Calcifying Odontogenic Cyst- A Case Report in 6th mid-term Conference of AOMSI 2001, Theme-Cysts & Tumors of Maxillofacial Region at Shimla from July 6 through July 8, 2001.
Scientific poster Presentation
- Osteomyelitis of Maxilla: A Complication of Dental Extraction in Diabetics- A report of Three Cases in 27th Annual conference of Association of Oral and Maxillofacial surgeons of India held at Goa from 22nd November through 25th November 2001.
- Clinical Presentation in the Department of Periodontics: A case of advanced stage of attrition and abrasion chaired heads of all the faculties.
- Epidermoid Inclusion Cyst-A case report in Chandigarh 2011.
- An active member of IDA and was Student Representative in the Year 1996-1997.
- American Students Dental Association(ASDA)
- American Dental Association(ADA)
- Indian Dental Association (IDA)
- Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons of India (AOMSI)
- Indo Pacific Academy of Forensic Odontology
- Society for prevention of injuries and corporal punishment.
- Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons of India (AOMSI), Haryana State Chapter